NNP Library //Books
1598 records found.
- [A photographic album of New England and Massachusetts shillings in the collections of the American Numismatic Society, W. B. Osgood Field, the Massachusetts Historical Society, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, J. S. Gensheimer, Mabel B. Garvan, Yale University, Carl Wurtzbach, St. Louis Stamp & Coin Co., S. H. P. Pell, T. James Clarke, the Castine hoard, George H. Clapp, and D. P. Dickie]
- [English] translation of Morin's work on Indian peace medals : M?dailles d?cernes aux Indiens d'Amerique : ?tude historique et numismatique des colonisations europ?ennes en Am?rique.
- 1792 Silver and Non-Silver Center Cents: Further Studies of the Silver Plug Contained in the Morris So-Called Silver Cent
- The 1821 Zacatecas Eight Reale Non-Homogenous Surface Puzzle ? Cleaned or the Result of an Improper Mercury Amalgamation Manufacturing Process?
- A. Thompson's System of Detecting Counterfeit, Spurious, Altered and Photograph Bank Notes at a Glance
- An account of the bilious remitting yellow fever, as it appeared in the city of Philadelphia, in the year 1793
- An account of various silver and copper medals [microform] : presented to the North American Indians by the sovereigns of England, France, and Spain, from 1600 to 1800 and especially of five such medals of George I of Great Britain, now in the possession of the Wyoming Historical and Geological Society and its members, read before the Wyoming Historical and Geological Society, September 12, 1885
- Almanac, for the year of our Lord 1833 : ... Arranged after the system of the German calenders ... Carefully calculated for the latitude and meridian of Philadelphia